Welcome to Crossmark Baptist Church
Crossmark is an Independent, Fundamental, Baptist church. Here you will find fellowship with believers , soul-stirring music and sound teaching and preaching from God’s Word – all with an emphasis to reach the world. With classes for all ages and a variety of ministries, this is a wonderful place for you and your family to grow and serve. Join us firsthand for an experience that could change your life!
Our Mission The purpose of the Crossmark Baptist Church shall be:
1. To serve as Church home to those in the Community of like precious faith and to reach the lost for Christ.
2. To spread the Gospel throughout the world as our Lord commanded in the Great Commission in Matthew 28:18 20. We believe the best way this Commission can be fully carried out is through the establishment of Local Independent Baptist Churches.
3. To edify the saints according to Ephesians 4:12 16.
4. To earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints according to Jude 3&4.
5. To conduct services of the Church and the administration of its ordinances.
6. To engage in activities and conduct ministries which may include, but not limited to, worship services, evangelistic services, prayer meetings, youth activities , radio and television programs, a day school, a Sunday school, a bus ministry, missionary activities, nursing homes, a Bible Institute, College, and or Seminary..
To win souls for Christ through Church planting preaching and teaching, to establish educational, vocational and skills development training institutions, to establish health centers for the poor and needy, to establish information communication (ICT) and computer training to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ to mankind as mandated by our Lord Jesus Christ to Mankind- THE GREAT COMMISSION, to work in partnership with other organizations with same vision purpose, mission purpose, mission and ideas.
B– Bible as the soul authority for faith and practice
A– Autonomous churches
P– Priesthood of all believers
T– Two ordinances: Believers Baptism and Lord’s Supper
I– Individual Soul Liberty
S– Separation of Church and State
T– Two Church offices: Pastor and Deacon
Meet Our Pastor
Rev. Dr. Jon Adjabeng
Jonathan Adjabeng Padi, a native of Manya Krobo was June 16, 1971. Despite being
raised in a Presbyterian home, he came to know the Lord in 1989, when he accepted a
friend’s invitation to attend a Christmas Eve event at the New Testament Baptist Church.